- Outstanding communication skills
- Critical and/or creative thinking
- Creative problem solving
- Strong decision-making skills
- Sensitivity to the needs or concerns of others
- Charismatic personality (others gravitate towards you)
- Courage to speak out for one's beliefs
- Courage to challenge authority
- Participation and/or interest in community service
The Hugh O'Brian Youth (HOBY) Leadership Program is looking for sophomores with strong leadership skills and potential to participate in a State Leadership Seminar. All sophomores may apply. One student will be selected to attend the seminar. The cost of the seminar will be funded by South Granville High School.
If you are interested, complete a 100 word essay on the following topic:
"Please describe the most rewarding and challenging aspect of being a leader in your school and community."
This is due by November 9th!
For more information click here.